Join Our Team
Combine your talents with our resources, to find success! Your unique skills are valued, and creativity is encouraged.
“There is a lot of room to grow in this company and overall this is an amazing company to work for!” - Genis Brown, Detail Shop Manager
Genis has worked with us for over 2 years and is now the head of our Detail Department.
We’re always looking for qualified candidates in the following areas:
Build client relationships for truck and trailer equipment, leasing, maintenance, insurance, and technology.
Handle the logistics of delivering, recovering, and relocating tractors and trailers.
Attend career fairs, organize company events, and coordinate benefits and payroll.
Assist drivers and partner carrier customers in daily operations to ensure a positive client experience.
Generate high-quality leads by expanding brand identity through advertising and client communication.
Identify, diagnose, and rectify mechanical problems to deliver quality equipment to customers.
Generate and screen inbound leads for fleets. Assist driver through hiring process.
Curate monthly financial statements and benchmarking tools for owner operators.
See our selection of competitive employee benefits.
- Health, dental, and vision
- Paid new child leave for all employees
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- STD & LTD Insurance
- 401K Matching
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- 8 company paid holidays
- 3 PTO days, 2 Holidays, company paid vacation
- Business casual dress code
- Monthly birthday celebrations
- Company events/outings
- We care about giving back!
- Gleaners Donation Drive, Girls Inc. School Supply Drive, Sponsor for Circle City Preparatory Charter School
- Outdoor grill and patio areas